NEW! Now available for Android as well as Apple devices.
You can now have the acclaimed Trail Guide to the Body musculoskeletal anatomy information with AnatomyMapp®
-- an interactive musculoskeletal anatomy application for your Android or Apple mobile devices.
This tool allows you to study and be tested on the same bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and movements of the body information and illustrations found in the Trail Guide to the Body flashcards.
This app offers a wide array of features to help you ace your next exam:
- All 364 cards from our Trail Guide to the Body Flashcards PLUS questions from the Trail Guide to the Body Student Workbook
- Multiple options to test your musculoskeletal anatomy knowledge by: 1) answering multiple choice questions -- muscle cards only 2) locating specific structures or 3) identifying AOIN points
- Bookmark specific cards to review later
- Easy search capability -- choose all cards or only cards that have been bookmarked
- Page reference on each card for the Trail Guide to the Body textbook
- Enlarge cards to enhance your view of the illustrations
- Flip many of the cards to view illustrations on one side, details on the other
- Audio pronunciation for each muscle
- Users can navigate directly from muscle groups to individual muscles
- Enhanced navigation features for bookmarked cards
A great on-the-go educational tool. Designed to be viewed in portrait mode.
Available for Android and Apple mobile devices. Offered at The App Store or the Google Play Store. Click on the App Store or Google Play Store icon below to view multiple screen shots and to purchase.
Comprehensive Overview Video: Features of AnatomyMapp (2 minutes)
Quick Overview Video: Features of AnatomyMapp (30 seconds)
AnatomyMapp Lite (a limited version of AnatomyMapp ®) is available for free at the App Store. This free Lite version of AnatomyMapp contains more than 25% of the material found in the complete version.
NEW from AnatomyMapp Lite! To gain full access to a particular body region, you can purchase it within this Lite version for $3.99 per body region. If you want to buy all 6 regions of the body, it is more cost effective to either purchase the full version of AnatomyMapp or buy all the body regions at one time.